Purchasing wholesale overstock
Do you wish to purchase wholesale overstock? From the latest clothing brands (only original collections!) to professional inventories, and from non-fashion items to office equipment. You can buy your wholesale overstock quickly, discreetly and for the most competitive prices from Van empel overstock.
What wholesale overstock can you purchase from us?
- Always in stock: 100% new and original clothing brands
- Besides this, a varying range of surplus overstock is also available: from company inventories to office contents and from office equipment to all sorts of non-fashion items.
Who are we?
Van Empel overstock is a family business established in Boven Leeuwen, the Netherlands. Here Maurice van Empel heads up one of the fastest-growing stocklot purchase businesses in clothing brands and other overstock.
Worth bearing in mind:
- We always deliver based on an invoice.
- The price of the goods purchased excludes sending or transport costs.
- Transport is at your own risk.
Purchasing wholesale overstock from Van empel overstock in just five steps
Since 2007, we have build a very large network. We guarantee an excellent service: almost 5.000 potential customers know how fast and reliable we do business. Experience it. Not just for cheap designer clothes!
This is how easily it works:
- You call us or send us an email, after which you will receive our current range on offer by email.
- Are you interested in stocklot purchase of low-priced brand-name clothing or other items? In that case you are welcome to come and see them. Inspection is entirely free of obligation.
- Have you made your choice? Then we will pack your stocklot purchase in accordance with your wishes, accompanied by packing lists and any required export documents.
- You pay before your stocklot purchase is dispatched. You can pay in cash for small lots, and large lots are always to be paid by bank transfer.
- You arrange your own (International) transport once you have bought the stocklot goods. Naturally, we will be pleased to help you in finding a suitable transporter.